View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 10:00 AM
Ron Kornacki - Uncle Nacki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Hi Ron
I have Imageevent host all my scans. I have never had any problems posting my scans.

OK, it has been 3 years since I last updated that OLD MILL checklist in this main T206 REFERENCE thread.

If you check-out my T206 Checklist Thread.... T206 REFERENCE....convenient access to T206 checklists

I think you will find it's OLD MILL checklist is up-to-date. Here is the OLD MILL excerpt from it......

TED Z
Thanks Ted, for the checklist update, the changes look good. Maybe someone will come forward with a Josh Clark Old Mill. Also, thank you for a different option on hosting pictures on Net54. I'll have to give it a try the next time I'm trying to post an image.

It's got to be some setting somewhere. I have a dedicated Microsoft web server, along with Microsoft SQL with GoDaddy. I don't have any issues with other websites or direct links to pictures. But when I add that link in a post, it doesn't show up in the preview or the post for me to see it, but supposedly other users are able to see the pictures, because they comment on them. But they don't show up for me. So I can't even check for error's before posting. I even tried different browsers. It's an odd issue, probably my computer. I had a similar problem years ago when I was hosting my own web servers in my house. I couldn't see pictures or load a web page if I tried to view it directly on that web server, but if I loaded the same page on my desktop, I could see everything. It ended up being a setting on the web server IIS.

Internet connections, along with Server and Microsoft software updates, got too expensive, so now I just pay $250 a month with GoDaddy, and can run unlimited websites and databases, along with unlimited emails.

T206 Master Monster Front/Back Set Collector - www.youtube.com/unclenacki
T206 Basic "The Monster" Set 514/524
T206 Advanced "Master Monster" Front/Back Set ????/5258
COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Old Mill Southern Leagues - Black Ink 48/48
Sweet Caporal 350-460 Factory 30 Full Color "No Prints" 28/28
NEAR COMPLETE T206 BACK SUBSETS
Polar Bear 245/250
Sovereign 460 50/52
Sweet Caporal 150 Factory 649 Overprint 31/34
Piedmont 350 "Elite 11" 9/11