View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Barry Sloate

Okay, no suggestions to counter Haymaker. So we are now confirmed for June 14, and I am going to choose Haymaker as our restaurant. It will be a first for all of us, but what is the worst that can happen? I would say let's meet for drinks at 6:00, and we can set a 6:30 time for a sit down dinner.

Now in order to make a reservation, we need a fairly accurate headcount. Again, if we are off by a couple it won't matter, but I think it's fair to ask people for a commitment.

Here is what we have so far for sure:

Judy and Barry S.
Charlotte and Ted Z.
Michael S
Steve H
Pete U
Jason S
Jon W
Judson H
Carl P
Keith T

Now we have a few, such as Jamie B and Judson H, who committed to our first date but haven't done so for the 14th. If you are still in please post. I received to emails, from Aaron and Keith T., and I have a friend Michael O who reads the board but doesn't post but may join us. Also Scott R was a maybe. It would be a great help to let me know for sure.

So we have 10 commits but too many maybes to make the reservation. Let's say everyone who still wants to come to please post by 3:00 PM tomorrow, and then I will contact the restaurant. Everyone is welcome so all you have to do is post and you're in. And if I accidentally missed your name please let me know. Thanks all!

Last edited by barrysloate; 06-13-2018 at 03:51 AM.