View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 01:45 PM
J@mes In.gram

I do not have any graded cards. I cracked out all the ones I have, but kept the "flips" (if that is the correct term). I keep my high value cards and memorabilia in my safe deposit box. Occasionally, I take some of them out, to show them off somewhere, but then I put them back. It is not far away from where I live. My cards are just cards, a real no-kidding hobby, much like how I went about collecting as a kid, except they cost a lot more and I don't get them out of wax packs. I have traded on occasion, much to the mutual satisfaction of myself and those I traded with, I believe. This is pretty much what I occasionally did as a kid also. I do not plan to have any of my cards graded and I do not collect thinking of value down the road or investment. I do not care one iota for someone else's opinion of my cards, unless we're trading. This forum is all about graded cards and investment. I get that. I still like and respect these guys for their wealth of knowledge and the gorgeous, rare as Hell cards they post, nevertheless there are many, many people out there who have, sell and collect raw cards. I know a few who live near me. So I am by no means the only one. My 2 cents, take it or leave it...

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***