View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

I saw a Wagner SGC 4 with the new flip and it looked fantastic. The non-colored flip (instead of red or green) allows the card to dominate instead of a clash of colors getting in the way. The size of the number grade is a little large but not a big deal to me. I much prefer the new grading scale, as well as all the technological advancements, available scans, ability to make offers, reduction of the human element, etc. SGC's product is far superior and better looking to PSA's at this point; they will need to fix their registry to compete and, therefore, get higher returns on registry-type cards.

As for new holders, I am told they are being worked on. What I was happy to see was real innovation at SGC, which is unlike anything I've seen in the TPG industry in years if ever. I suspect this will push PSA to get off their asses in both the quality of their product and service, all good things to happen.

Bottom line is that I'll be sending in all of my high-value cards/postcards to SGC to be reholdered shortly.