View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
I don't know what type of lawyer you are, but if I hire you to represent me in court of law and lose my case, will you refund my money because I am not happy with the outcome? After all, the customer is always right, right?
Show me where I said the customer is always right. Your failure to grasp the concepts of my complaint is nearly stupifying to me. Re-read post #1 and see why I posted. I got no response from this guy--Mr. Customer Service, not so much as a sorry, no refunds, no discussion. Left me to either eat $1000 or take it up with Ebay. You can disagree with me when I say I think I'm entitled to a refund--I expected that. But have the courtesy to not put words in my mouth.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 02-20-2011 at 12:35 PM.