View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Default 1904....McGraw's World Series"curse" on Boston

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

You have a short memory, or as I have said....your "subjective" mind blinds you to statements said,
that don't agree with your ego. I've told you (two times), in my reply to your email; and, also to your
skeptical post on Net54. Jimmy Spence looked at it about 10 (or 12) years ago and said the signature
was authentic. This is now the 3rd time you have badgered me about this....what is your problem, man ?
Well, THREE STRIKES and now you are OUT. Get off my Thread and stay off any future one....as you
don't appear to add anything positive to the conversation.

Regarding your persistent agitation on my "take" regarding the 1904 scenario and McGraw.....only tells
us that you are suffering from some kind of "none invented here" syndrome. Since I posted this subject,
your constant skepticism speaks loud and clear that you are ticked-off that you didn't (since you are
implying to be an "expert" on this subject).

Perhaps, McGraw....Brush....and Pulliam....should have played a "mini-World Series" with Buffalo, the
1904 Eastern League Champions. McGraw's fear of losing to Buffalo would not have been as dire as
losing to Boston.

TED Z collection