View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 12:38 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
On December 1st I opened around 20 Non Paying Bidder cases and only one of them paid for their item. I closed the rest yesterday and had to relist all of those items. That is by far a record amount on NPB for me over a two week period.

Right now I'm dealing with a fellow who opened a case against me for non-delivery of item even though the tracking shows it was delivered. I told him to ask his mailman about it and he claims he called him (yeah right, on Sunday too). He has only 6 feedbacks (new ebay member as of Nov) and his last positive is from a seller who evidently refunded this dude for a lost item. The guy is begging me to give him his $10 back because that's a lot of money to him. Obviously this guy has learned that ebay always sides with the buyer.

Two weeks ago I had to relist an item that sold for $125 because the high bidder who had been high bidder for days cancelled his bid claiming "entered wrong amount". The eventual winner who was at one time the underbidder said he wasn't going to pay for it because once he was outbid he went and used a Buy It Now with another seller for the same item.

I recently had two of my items in my ebay store BINed but never paid for. Who uses the BIN and doesn't pay? WTF is wrong with people?

Sorry for the rants, but this thread seemed like a good place to do it.

That's awful Dan, I don't think I've had that many NPB's in 18 years combined on Ebay. Seems like it's getting worse and worse.

On the guy who opened the case. Just submit the tracking number, and Ebay should close it in your favor. Ebay might still pay this guy off out of their own pocket, but at least you won't get a defect for it.

If he has a history of doing this, hopefully it catches up to him. Sanctioned theft really sucks.