View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 07:27 PM

I will be purchasing most of these balls online and I want to purchase balls that have been authenticated by reputable companies. I know that PSA is considered very good...but what about the others? What other companies are considered reputable. Is JSA considered on par with PSA for example? Who should I stay away from and who should I trust?

I am going to be very picky with this collection. I want to find nice looking signatures on ROMLBs signed with blue ink only. No inscriptions of any kind...just a signature. The goal is a nice looking uniform set. I have also noticed that some player's signature varies a lot. For example, I have seen Hank Aaron signed balls (PSA certified) with very attractive signatures and some (also PSA) with very ugly/crude signatures. Perhaps they were signed in a hurry or perhaps Mr. Aaron's signature is beginning to get sloppy as he ages (or both). Point being, I want to find nice quality certified and attractive pieces and I know those cost a premium...so I want to ensure they are authentic.