View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 01:22 PM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
I don't see it Some posters have phrased their topics for dissertation in a way that you know how they lean, but it's nothing that hasn't been discussed freely here many times before. Anything can be political if that's how we want to read it.
Here's mine:
Sorry for trying to keep the gist of the OP question's on topic. (partly, but not totally, tongue-in-cheek)

To the OP's request - "I would love to find a problem related to this hobby or baseball."

I would offer that some of the responses, which specifically ignore this request, were made with the simple intent of espousing a politically view. Otherwise, what was the purpose of posting. (questioning the purpose of posting could be said for THIS post as well as MANY posts I've read). Similarly as well, what would the intent of the OP poster's original request be if NOT related to the hobby?

I could be wrong, but it passes the smell test (for me, anyway). And I will attempt to make this the last post on this sub-subject with my intent being not to engage in a political discussion.