View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 03:54 PM
Fred

PSA and SGC have policies for false authentication. How does this work out for autographs?

Do you want to put some pressure on to find all of the people responsible?

If PSA, SGC and others (JSA) have some type of guarantee then hold them to the guarantee. Hit their bottom line. My guess is that it will do a couple things:
  • Get them motivated to find the source of the problem
  • Make them think twice about just slabbing something based on ONE highly regarded persons opinion

What would be interesting to find out is if there has been a HUGE increase in the number of submissions for signed T-cards in the past few years when compared to the prior years.

How many T206 cards were submitted? How many T205 cards were submitted? I would think that there would have been all kinds of T-cards submitted for authentication, not just T206.

PSA has a pop report for "just cards". Do they also have a pop report for "signed cards"? It would be interesting to see what cards have been authenticated and who the authenticator is. Also, how has the population increased over the years.