View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 05:03 AM
Administrator

Default A Trend? Or is This the Way the Board has Become?

Posted By: Jake

Accusation? Hardly, simply speaking what others who come to the board think. People who have a great amount of knowledge on pre-war cards. People who have great collections. They don't post here, simply lurk and try to find something worthwhile in between the garbage. Sometimes they buy/sell but that's about it. They see what goes on here and feel no need to be part of a message board titled "Net 54 Vintage Baseball Card Forum" that is riddled with hedge fund/Joe Torre/Colorado Rockies threads.

It seems many of these "Old Timers" have already left. Yet many on here blame the "new" people and many O/T threads, many of which are created by veterans of this board.

Maybe I read your post wrong. I am not for O/T threads. I think they are useless and the more they pop up, the more we will see. Whether it's created by a veteran of the board or a one week participant.

You, Ted Z. I have learned the most from. You are probably one of the few who stick to the purpose of the board. I only ask that maybe some more 207 threads pop up?