View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 02:05 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensie View Post
Nope...

So because I'm new and didn't fill out my profile, I'm not allowed to have an opinion? Look, it's a simple fact. PWCC putting their HE designator on a card does increase its value. This means that the marketplace (IE people like me) do see a value and do pay for it. Period, end of discussion. I see the PQ designation as adding similar value. It helps to assure me that the card is free from stuff that doesn't show up in a scan.

And yes, I like PWCC. Their scans are always good/consistent, and very representative of the card you receive. I've bought from them and sold through them, and will continue to do so. For selling cards over $200, it's a no brainer. The fees they charge are the same as I'd pay ebay, and if I send to them, I don't have to do any of the work and don't have to deal with the buyers.
How do you like that sticker-worthy 58 Clemente?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.