View Single Post
Old 01-19-2007, 05:41 AM
Administrator

Default the price of leaving a negative feedback on ebay

Posted By: Mike

I have never sold anything on Ebay. Only Purchases. For years I tolerated being ripped off. I finally couldn't take it anymore. One seller cashed my check. Never sent the item, and then bitched at me, and left me a neg. comment. I've had two other sellers pretend that they never received my check, so that they could claim I never sent the check, thereby, giving themselves an opportunity to relist the item. I really don't care anymore, about receiving negative retorts from these clowns. So be it. Many sellers don't return e mails, one told me that he needed two weeks to make sure my "cashiers check" cleared his bank. Still don't have it, and he doesn't answer e mails. I've seen him in here by the way. Quite recently, I had a seller cash my check, ( i have a copy) and still claim they didn't receive it. I could go on. This is only 5 or 6 problems out of several hundred, but the point being is that I can't pretend anymore, that all transactions are perfect. I once spoke to one of the nations leading dealers, who has a 100% satisfaction rating. He refuses to give neg. feedback, for the same reasons I've explained. Unwarranted retaliation. So be it....I can't pretend anymore.