View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:55 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default Hartland collection

[QUOTE=thekingofclout;1038877][B]Wow, WoW, and WOW! Jeez Fred, your Hartland collection is simply phenomenal. Sure would love to see close ups of all your stuff in the background of your scans. Also, the Wagner sketches are superb, and the original clay model of Hans is stunning!

Hi Jimmy:

Thanks for the compliments on the Wagner clay model and original artwork. You asked about seeing close ups of the background stuff. I posted some photos awhile back here on the Net. you can see them on the first two pages here: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=131800.

I have added some things since, but you can get an idea of how crazy I am for Hartlands. Still need the LSU lineman and a few more FB boxes as well as a few more BB cello boxes.

Also like you I am a Beatles nut. Although not photography, just the music. I have about 300 or so bootleg CD's both group and solo. Have all the US 45's in picture covers except about two solo's and maybe an early group one. Plus most of the issued LPs as well. Early fanzines, some memorabilia and lots of magazines

Fred