View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Brian Dwyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
I've bought an item or two off their make an offer program. I've also recieved many offers which I respond quickly to be polite. Just think if REA had that function with their data base!!!! Hint hint hint.

I think it's a great feature that Heritage has on their site. While we don't have it in that format, we've been researching what it would take to outfit every past auction listing (over 25,000) with such a feature. In the meantime, we get a bunch of emails every month with people looking to buy past items. I follow up on them manually, which can be better because I'm able to speak to the past buyer, determine if he has the item, present an offer, and sometimes get valuable insight into what he'd like to net. It's not automated like HA, but the responses are more frequent since we're reaching out directly. We've been able to find some neat pieces new homes. If anyone ever wants to make an offer, just send me a link to the auction along with what you're looking to pay and I'll do the rest.

Brian