View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvster View Post
With all my threads "best" poster....."best" thread"....."best" single post

Maybe a Net 54 HALL OF FAME " is in order???

ok....bad idea??? good idea????

rules???....inductees??? ever few years??? stats???? posts???? bst sales???

thoughts??

tell me to be quiet???

Now, please don't take this the wrong way.... this is just an opinion and as we all know (as the saying goes, they're like assssssholes) everyone's got one. Doesn't mean it's right or wrong.

When this board or hobby starts putting together a HOF, then we know we've hit commercial rock bottom.

If a hobby/Net54 HOF is created, then get ready, it'll start out with baseball, then other sports, then the non-sports people will cry out with the game used and autograph factions.

Next thing you know we'll have Bill Mastro inducted along with Joe Orlando. Lionel Carter will have to share a space with Jimmy Spence and then when the veterans committee shows up to vote they'll allow schmucks like me in based on the number of years in the hobby. Then people will say "hey, he doesn't own a T206 Wagner, he can't be that much of a dedicated hobbyist" then the next thing you know we can have a T206 Wagner ownership wing/section.

Southern California would be a great place to have the collector's museum - it should be close to the Collectors Universe PSA office!

barf, ralph, vomit, spew, upchuck....

Again, just an opinion - by the way, do we all get to vote or only people with 1,000+ posts? If it's open to everyone, I'll make sure to create as many IDs as possible and stuff the ballot box like it was a baseball all-star selection.