View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 10:09 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealToppsaholic View Post
yes Zimmerman --here and present at the service of the card community;

I am personally responsible and available to discuss any matters pertinent to
cards or such business...

any reference to 'we' or 'us' now, in the past, or in the future includes my ebay sales team.

not sure where ben or anyone else got '2' from us --several different people have communicated with buyers via our account -- I take full credit / blame
for anything anyone sees fit to bring to light -- and am accessible / available --
its true we have not, in the past, hesitated to give pushback and harsh words back to those who write to us on ebay -- perhaps this has earned us deserved dislike :<

we encourage anyone to find anything about our inventory that is problematic or questionable -- other than noted cobb issue (separate topic; posting PSA letter asap) we have no issues other than a couple (2) of failed deliveries -in 5 years (five years)- one recently (PG-FI-OM) a price error --- and one (TPET) a postal loss over 3 or 4 years ago never recovered.
that's it.

I am available to any forum/board member at any time via phone or in person -- I will personally meet anyone to discuss cards at any time.

hoping all members will be properly identified in the near future

sincerely

TPHLC

Dear TPHLCZ (I believe),

I've never had a PG-FI-OM, but maybe it's just my OAG-RD that prevents me from seeing it. My GERD is under control. At least I can Barrett. With my ASD I can see to the other side despite my MVP. Do you think I should see my ENT from my TPET or should I just continue with my OTCHGH? Believe me when I say that PNP is not overrated, even though you can't see it. In SD everyone knows your name, but BFFs are few and far between. Gotta loosen up before my TT. Great talkin' to ya. Keep in touch. Do you prefer tweet or text?

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.

Last edited by frankbmd; 09-05-2017 at 01:40 PM.