View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Default View of an 1886 Baseball Game

Posted By: john/z28jd

It would be tough to me to choose between the Cal Lg OJ and this cabinet because eventho i do mainly collect OJs you just dont see a game in action shot,a real photograph that is.If was offered both for the same price and obviously had the money it would be a tough choice for me.I think because the fact i could never own all the Cal Lg players anyway i might just go for the cabinet but then again i saw the Dailey this past weekend in person 2 different days and it sure was something to behold!

Luckily,or unluckily i dont have the dinero to make that decision.Im sure there would be moments of buyers remorse,not taking resale value into any consideration if i did have to choose.

Going back to the Cal lg card and your comment about future value.It should be interesting to see how the next one does(who knows when that could be) in a public auction.There might be someone out there sitting on one of these cards(not literally i hope) who is thinking now might be a good time to sell,so it might not be long before we see one.

Edited twice for spelling,time to change the batteries in the wireless keyboard