View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 06:36 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
(instead of this being limited to a "closed group" of crony's).
Funny Ted when you were a member of the "closed group of cronies" you never seem to have an issue with the way things were shared amongst the group.

Even more humorous for a guy who has always claimed conspiracy’s and accused others of deliberately mudslinging against your good name anytime they disagree with you. Ted you sure seem to be spending a lot of time lighting up, taking shots and belittling Jim & Tim’s efforts publicly in regards to their website.

A website for the record which is free to the public, a website that lists people who they feel were instrumental in helping them. Finally a website that isn’t a front for fraud such as Chan’s site which BTW I don’t remember you up in arms over that site posting robbed info.

So as usual it’s ok for you beat on others as long as they don’t hold you to task. Oh well nothing new, well I guess now’s a good a time as any to email Leon and tell him how evil I am perhaps Wakefield will hop in and ask for my blood type to be next to my post. Ted time to add some sugar to this "whine" because these are some very sour grapes.

BTW while I have your attention love to see your new Magie card, or did you just sell it?

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 01-07-2012 at 07:01 PM.