View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Descriptions of graded cards

Posted By: Chris

Call it petty if you want but I don't think a seller should make money off of me with insurance when the package was never insured. I am paying his seller fees, paying his shipping fees, but I do not think I should give him money for insurance when it was not insured just so he can pocket that $. If that is wrong on my part I will be wrong forever. Before you start putting words in my mouth, my points were clear on the subject and can be read. If there is no clear scan and the description says I just try to give the best description possible, I think the seller should mention the miscut and actually give the best description possible. My opinion. There will be some that agree and some that disagree. How can I embarrass Lee when I wasn't even going to use his name? I didn't even mention the card until he told me it was ok because I didn't want anyone looking on Ebay to see it was him. I tried to make my points in regard to the post. I do feel sellers should stand behind their cards and slabs to if they are selling the slab and not the card. I think I made it clear it was not the sellers intention to post a bad scan.