View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 03:53 AM
Lonnie Nagel

I know that that the vast majority of SGC Board Members are a bit disgruntled in the way that SGC continues to remain silent on most communications regarding the future of Registry Improvements and the direction of SGC in general. The move to Florida resulted in the loss of several "favorite" employees at SGC. The introduction of the paid "club" membership in order to receive "special" pricing on submits has likewise left a bad taste in many mouths.

Not sure what they are thinking but simple communication would go a long way towards regrouping the faithful. I, like you, have always preferred the SGC Slab, consistency, and customer service that they have become known for and will continue to use them as my grader of choice. I can only assume that silence on their boards do not indicate problems within the company itself but it would certainly be helpful to hear from them on occasion.

Hopefully one or more of the principals monitor this board and will weigh in on the topic. Are you listening SGC?