View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:52 AM
T@yl0r $ch0ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
I don’t think anybody is saying it’s a buyer’s job to educate a seller on what they’re selling. That’s ridiculous. If the buyer doesn’t know the value of the item they are selling, shame on them for not doing their homework. This was not the case with the Lenox card. It was a pricing error. If you think it’s ok to take advantage of the situation on a pricing error, so be it. As someone stated earlier, everyone has draws their own line on morals. I just hope that if you ever make a mistake, someone shows you more compassion than you’re showing this seller. Good luck.
I've asked this before (regarding the Lennox). I did not see where it was pointed out that this was a "pricing error" as opposed to the seller not knowing what they had. This is just an assumption people are making. The only evidence someone pointed to indicate that it was NOT a pricing error was that ALL his T206 cards where listed at the SAME price. Anything else is just an assumption, which gets back to Peter's point about having to now know what is in the mind of the seller as well.

Can someone point me to the post that shows the seller did not INTEND to price the card at $24.95?