View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

[quote=shelly;1185982]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Really Shelly, I don't know how you can tell me to stick it. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. BUT, I am surprised that you find it disgusting when someone brings your past up yet it is in the context of you questioning Mr. Frost's (who I have never heard of before this thread) past without provocation. This doesn't make sense to me.

Jeff[/QUOTe
You might not of heard about him but I have for a lot of years. If you can only bring up my past then you dont know me either. I am talking about the present with Mr. Frost. Untill they turned on him he was there best friend . My past is mine and I have to live with it which I have done. Mr Frost has to live with what he has done.
I don't find it disguting that you bring up my past. I find it disgusting that you have to use it in an agruement. I said the truth the past has nothing to do with that.
Shelly, I have no beef with you, Dave or Mike (or anyone else on Net54). I certainly didn't bring up your past either. I do believe that "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and will leave the discussion at that.

Jeff