View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:49 AM
Jeff G@rf!nkel

Default Net54 fbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWilliams View Post
I would be in also. I can set up a league on espn if people want. The only hard part is finding a draft time that works for a lot of people.
I am in leagues on Yahoo and CBS Sportsline. I will research those 2 and ESPN and we can see what is the best fit.

I agree that the finding a convenient draft time can be difficult.

At my last count we are at 11. That is a great start and I think we can plan on 12 teams.

If anyone is still interested, please keep posting. My experience is that by draft day, there will be a bunch of teams that no longer want to participate or were not available for the draft.

I plan on doing some research this afternoon and starting to put together format and rules for everyone to review. If anyone wants to participate in the planning, let me know. My goal is to create a league that is fun, competitive and will last from year to year. I have been in one league for 22 years and we have had the same owners (from 4 different States) for the last 10 years. We draft in person in Albany NY and everyone considers it their 2nd Christmas morning.