View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:44 AM
Administrator

Default Net54 Members Are What % of All BB Card Collectors?

Posted By: leon

I think the percentage of Net54 collectors is a miniscule amount if you take all of baseball card collecting into account. Now, if you rule out the new shiny stuff the percentage (still very small) will go up. If you go two steps further and say the % of Pre-War collectors on the internet that at least lurk, then I think the percentage goes up a fair amount. I could even go as high as 10%-15% or higher for avid pre-war collectors on the internet at least looking at this board.... As for people on this forum everyday....The Unique IP addresses are almost static at about 1025-1075 on the weekends, which is the most accurate way to calculate since far fewer folks are at work and won't be logging in from 2 computers in the same day. The AOL static IP issue absolutely accounts for some extras which I previously hadn't taken into account. Say there are 300 of those and you still are going to have around 750-800 different people every day looking at this board. I think that number could be quite close. As far as page views the front page board is at about 15,000-23,000 everyday....and the total number of views for all parts of the board is close to 1,000,000 a month....Hope this helps some....though I am not sure it matters a whole lot . Things do seem to be a little more calm lately which is fine by me....regards all