View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 08:24 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedsFan1941 View Post
i do not give two craps about how toppsaholic prices his cards. Read the posts in this thread and you will see most people have a problem with his actions and not his prices. he is a douche and a troll. I have seen first hand how he relentlessly badgers people and abuses the eBay messaging system. he’s a nice guy in person? who cares? actions online are just as impactful as actions in person.
Agreed. I don't care what he lists his cards at. And I'm sure if someone wanted to buy a card of his at his price then the transaction would go quite smoothly and both parties would be happy. It's how he treats people when they offer something he doesn't agree with that upsets me. Like I said, I have friends that mentioned to him that a card he was listing as a rare variation was just a print defect and he insulted them and attacked them for months through eBay and emails. They wanted the card because it was on their wantlist but didn't want to pay 10x what it was legitimately worth. That's reasonable. His actions were not.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here