View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 06:10 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
a bunch of ex-cops with the founder of Global and a hot chick? With over 100 years experience, just like stated at Global..

Also check out their guarantee.

"In the event the purchaser of a GFA authenticated signature believes that the signature is not genuine with respect to GFA standards and procedures, he/she may submit the signature through the GFA “Guarantee Resubmission” service and GFA will submit the signature to an authorized 3rd party forensic authenticator for additional examination"

Why does it have to be re-subbed to them, so that they can submit it to their own choice of 3rd party forensic examiner? Who exactly will this 3rd party be? Perhaps Global?
Global is not a forensic examiner. Neither is PSA or JSA or Ted Taylor. Neither am I.
We know who is.
I guess we will have to wait and find out who is their authorized 3rd party forensic authenticator.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 01-27-2012 at 06:34 AM.