View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
I tell ya, this is more tiring than me whining bout how broke I am. WE KNOW you don't like the TPA's Travis, but constant bashing of them isn't going to change people's minds that rely on them most of the time.

At least people are THINKING now, bout authenticating themselves, etc. and not just relying on Gospel. But, only some. To you, it really seems sometimes. like they couldn't authenticate Joe Torre if he was standing in front of you.
Lord almighty. Seventeen pages of spam to reach that conclusion. I actually read it all for "educational purposes" over a period of days.

I like TPG because they make it easier for me to sell vetted items and I get a better price. That is the bottom line. Strictly financial for me. The prices on autographs have reached the place where TPG are not only needed but necessary. When I first started collecting them about 1970 everything was cheap and not an issue. Today it is much different. The money has changed everything and no point in pretending it hasn't.

TPG are not going away, in fact there will be more of them going forward, so all of you TPG haters just GET OVER IT.