View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Default SGC problem - Scary for me

Posted By: Bryan Long

Let me start by saying that I use SGC for everything - and most likely still will, but this scares the crap out of me. I got my package today from SGC will all of my cards graded just fine. The problem is that in my package was other cards - not graded, but you can tell that they were pulled from their slabs and placed in loaders with the labels on them. The cards had a note written by someone to someone else in SGC saying to deliver them to someone in the office for slabbing. The grades look to be written on the loaders as to what they need to be. They are not major dollar cards. A few 68 topps cards - but they were PSA 9s. There was no sheet in the package to tell me who the cards belonged to. When I return them - and I will how will they know who the cards go to? Just saying, but what if these cards were 52 mantles? e98 cobbs? or anything for that matter worth big bucks. I have to say that this scares me a little.
Again I am not trying to bash SGC, because I have never had anything go wrong with my orders. The question is - now what? Do you just ship them back to the main address with a note?