View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Hey guys,

I thought I should chime in on this conversation since this ebay guy apparently stole my BROAD LEAF 460 scan.

Bender (no trees) is possible with the BL 460 back; but, has yet to be confirmed.

This card on ebay is not for real.

Check-out my illustrated info I have posted here regarding the tougher 460-type backs in the 350/460 series of the T206 set......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
"Pictures are worth 1000 words"....therefore, I have constructed these scans of the 350/460 series subjects in order to illustrate how the mutually-exclusive 460-type backs
in this series resulted from American Lithographic separating these 63 subjects into two print groups.

Group A of the 350/460 series includes 35 subjects printed and issued with these four 460-type backs (circa..late 1910 > early 1911).

. .
Factory #25 VA ......................... Factory#42 N.C.

Conversely, these 35 subjects were NOT PRINTED with.... AMERICAN BEAUTY 460....UZIT

Group A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Group B

Group B of the 350/460 series includes 28 subjects printed and issued with these two 460-type backs (circa..Feb-Mar 1911).

Conversely, these 28 subjects were NOT PRINTED with.... SWEET CAPORAL 460 Factory 25....SWEET CAPORAL 460 Factory 42....red HINDU....BROAD LEAF 460

Note
The LENOX brand....so far, 42 of these 63 subjects have been confirmed with the LENOX back. I haven't included LENOX in this analysis since a discernible pattern isn't quite
evident at this time. It's still a work in progress.

Your inputs on anything related to this subject are appreciated.

TED Z