View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Bill Hedin

Default the kind people at the auction houses!

I enjoy the auction catalogs very much. With my unique situation of being sick, it's easier for me to read the actual catalog than going on-line to read it.

I am by no means a big buyer, however, I do buy an item or two.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Doug Allen and Rob Lifson for their kindness and generosity in mailing me all their books. The reference material is price-less and i certainly appreciate their kindness.

My favorite two items won in recent auctions are an E95 of Wagner from legendary and a wonderful group of 1974 PSA cards from our leader and all around good guy Leon Luckey!

As for Steve's question, I'd have to say yes; I would pay for the catalog if it was necessary. I believe it was a conversation with our friend Rich Klien where we were conversing about the value of such catalogs for simply reference value.

Once again, I would like to extend my thanks to all our members. Our group here on net54 represent the very best of all hobbyists in our chosen field.

Thanks for this opportunity to express my opinion about another important issue in our industry.

Best Wishes to ALL my friends,

Bill Hedin