View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Jay Cee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
Man oh man I was drooling over this one. Congrats to the winner. $15k sounds good when you compare to the Carolina Spinners going for $37k.
Thanks AJ. Was happy to win the Vic Mills as I have the postcard to make a great companion piece with. I was under bidder in the Spinners Cabinet and thought that was a great item as well! And congrats on great pickups!

Craig, I noticed both Jackson items being relisted as well and when I spoke to a rep at Christies they said a bidder reneged on those items. This is why I question a week ago about how Christies determines what kind of budget to allow bidders.

Ben, love the La Azura Photo and let me know when you are done with it! Thank you for sharing where that image came from because I knew it look familiar and couldn't think where I've seen it before. Now I know.

I'm curious who I got in a bidding war with over the 1910 Cobb in Cuba postcard? I'm glad to see other "crazed bidders" out there like me. ��

I don't think you could go wrong with any lot from that auction as many of those items belong in a museum.

Last edited by BeanTown; 08-24-2017 at 09:38 PM.