View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 10:57 AM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

For any consignors, what do you think would be an appropriate compensation and, more importantly, how did you come up with what that compensation should be? I get that the issues may have impacted the final price on some lots, but I just don't see how you can ask to be compensated for a lot when you have no idea what the lot would have done if everything went smoothly. In every auction there are some lots that are going to do better than expected and some lots that are going to do worse than expected. That's just the nature of auctions.

As a bidder, I'm happy to receive the free shipping, but just consider it a bonus especially since I was expecting shipping to be free as it had been for the last couple auctions. I don't recall seeing any notice that they were changing the shipping structure and I missed the fact they changed the T&C to start charging shipping beginning with this auction.

DJ
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers