View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 08:53 PM

1. Name- Martin Dalziel

2. Age- 51

3. Day job- GM for a Retail Point Of Sale and Management Systems company serving the restaurant, cinema, convenience and general retail industries.

4. Location- Metro Atlanta, GA

5. Collecting interest- All across the board, though pretty inactive now - T3 on the card side and bats on the memorabilia side were always a focus. I still have a soft spot for mini bats.

6. Family- Donna, my wife of 27 years and our two boys, Raymond and Jamie (dec 'd.)

7. How long in hobby? 25 years

8. Other interests - collector of all manner of things; too many things really but anything different, cool and evocative of an era is fair game. Uncommon vinyl 45's in particular, vinyl records in general (soul, garage, psych, rockabilly, country gospel, reggae/rocksteady, folk, ssw, etc.), Southern Pottery, Folk Art, NM religious art. Folk Art is a shared love for Donna and me so we do a lot of auctions, estate sales, garage and fleas, etc. together.

9. Do you attend shows? I don't. Atlanta is somewhat a wasteland for shows, though there is actually one tomorrow. I won't be there as I'm off to an estate auction .