View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:32 AM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
I also agree Minnesota is better than Dallas on paper, but the Vikings always seem to find a way to lose the big one
Agreed, but this is not the big one. That would be next week, and it's why I have the Saints/Chargers in the Super Bowl.

As for the Cardinals, let's not forget that the game should never have seen overtime, if Rackers makes a gimme. By the way, did anyone else notice that the Cardinals faced only 5 third-down situations the entire game? Maybe others noticed it--I always pay close attention when it's third down to hope we can stop them or convert as the case may be. Here the monumentally pathetic Packer defense only forced five THIRD down plays. Can you imagine?--C'mon boys, let's hold him here on third and long, er third and short, er, second down. As badly as the redbirds played D, at least they forced some third and long and even fourth down conversions. By contrast, The Pack got absolutely carved up throughout the whole game. I honestly do not recall a more horrendous defensive showing. Pretenders for sure.