View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Dave
Da.ve Kra.bal

Default Awesome pic Scott S.

Ha Ha, that's a classic shot. I have known Bizarro Kramer, by the way, since we were kids. ( my only Seinfeld connection)

As far as asking for help on the board. I don't hesitate to ask questions. I had severtal questions about T210 cards a while back and lost every single auction I was bidding on to NET54 members that week. I did wonder later about the fact that I may have garnered undue interest in those lots by asking on the board, but hey I needed to know som einfo and others opinions on the set. I can't compete with most of the buyers/dealers on this board anyway financially. I will just wait a few months and hope those T210's ( or most of them ) will show up on ebay agin being sold by whomever bought them last month. The only problem with that being that a card I could have won for $49 will suddenly be BIN for $149...so the chances of me actually buying it are next to NIL !
It's easy to manipulate certain dealers and collectors on this board through your queries too. I posetd that I was starting to collect a certain card and team not too long ago, and received some PM's offering sales.....also some people listed the exact cards I was referring to for sale in the BST and on Ebay the very next day. Could have been just a coincidence, but I doubt it.

Last edited by T206DK; 04-14-2010 at 09:00 AM.