View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
Thanks Leon, but who's to say that person wouldn't scout out the card---and could you blame them if they discovered the 52 Mantle Topps RC that you found in a completely wrong category?
Pat- at some point you have to trust someone. I know I don't collect, or buy and sell, post war at all so would be a candidate to help. I think if you PM'd a few people you trust, and asked them not to say anything, they would oblige. I have done that dozens of times and so far so good, I think . You can either ask someone personally, post on the board or try to figure it out yourself. The only other option is just to forget about the card. There are your options...so good luck my friend.

As for Joe P.....I wish we could have a little less antagonism on the board. But with all of the great lawyers, and a few others, I doubt that will ever happen. It seems like almost every question nowadays ends up with a smart ass answer.....and that isn't so good. Hey, a little comedy is cool...but I would like to see more substance sometimes. I can wish can't I?
Jim VB- this statement wasn't directed at you, since you posted above I don't want you to think that. Most times you are civil, harmless and ruining humanity.....

Last edited by Leon; 04-14-2010 at 06:40 AM.