View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 02:45 PM

I want to thank all of the forum members for their opinions and advice. I've sold a lot of various items on ebay and enjoy the thrill when I get a item that ends at 10 times the price that I expected. Whenever I sell an item or help another person sell one, I research the items as well as possible. I did the same for the baseball cards. I haven't collected a baseball card since I managed to collect a full set in 1956 when I was 10 years old (wish I still had it). I researched the web and found a confusing amount of pros and cons of having cards graded. I left it up to the owner of the cards who was told by a former grader and collector in the next county not to get them graded, that all were valid and it wouldn't be worth the cash outlay when we list them on ebay. Anyway that where we ended up with the listings. We have about 10 cards to relist and about 50 more that haven't been listed yet but will be on about the 2nd week of May. Again thanks for your opinions and advice and keep watching please. Thanks again Jim and Russ.