View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default overcrowded?

First of all, as we all know, the memorabilia section is a relatively new (maybe a few years) feature for Net54baseball.com. I have always had the mantra, and probably always will, that anything and everything can be suggested, debated, and hashed out. Generally speaking the masses win out on stuff. If ya'll remember correctly when this section was formed I had said I would be mainly hands off. You guys know what you want and how to do it. Ya'll said you wanted a BST thread....viola ....there are BST threads. You had said a separate forum would be good, so we did that. I am open to just about anything. That being said I don't really think that there are too many threads on forgeries. Heck, the most threads I ever see in one day, being talked about, is around 10, or so. Usually it's not that many. It really doesn't matter to me, you guys decide. I sure wouldn't stop anyone from starting a thread, unless it got really crazy and we were literally over run by them. I don't see that being the case as of now. As I say, doesn't matter to me. I doubt there will be a section for them as we already have a section about alterations and reprints, albeit mainly for cards. If ya'll want to send some stuff to put in there, for fake auto's, send them to me. I will get them added. We can only have so many sections in the space we have. Our poor techy guy(s) need a rest .

To specifically answer the original poster's questions.

1. We already have a links section and community section where Ebay ID's can be added and seen. You would have to send me the info and I can get it added. Otherwise, your sig line can have that kind of info too.

2. Already discussed the section needed for fake autos etc.....honestly don't see the need, with less than 10 new threads a day, but am open to keep discussing.

3. You guys already have threads for show and tell of all kinds of stuff. Even I play in those. They are fun!!

Good thread and thoughts......I love discussing how to make the board better. At the same time I think what we have works fairly well. This new s/w is 1000x better than the old Network54 s/w, imho. regards