View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 11:52 AM
Administrator

Default Any interest in a 1952 Topps Mantle?

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...the entire purpose of the auction, to determine what the present market value of a 1952T Pro Graded NM/MT Mantle is worth in July, 2002...a little over 2 years since its purchase. No one has stopped to ask why the card has been submitted on Ebay. No one has noticed a reserve. All the fingerpointers and Holy-Rollers are just piling out of the woodwork like Zombies in "Night of the Living Dead" to stick their two cents in and remind me of what good "friends" I have in this hobby who in MY opinion are MUD and still WILL be even AFTER the auction is over and they want to make "half-hearted" apologies once ALL the facts are presented. I can hold my tongue for 5 more day + 10 hours. Some of you can't hold you tongues for more than 5 seconds to even stop and think, and I understand it..believe me.
Vorthian barks and all the hyaneas (not everybody) burst into YOUR HOUSE to knock down and feed on the carcass of the assigned prey. That's USUALLY how these hate/blame/finger pointing posts go, but I'm not that easy to knock down and I'm not defending myself needlessly for the next 5days + 10 hours. Like they said in the Superman episode, "No comment until the time limit is up". Sayonara, it's been enlightening.
(Once again, absolutely not directed at you Elliot in any way, just using your post as a take-off point)