View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206fix View Post
Aha - I see what you are trying to do, Frank. Your trying to hone in on my new t206 collection that my daddy gave me.

Well, it's not going to work. You are not related to us - right, Powell?
True story. My gal Powell had a younger brother (with the same name). Had the relationship survived, I could (and thought for awhile I would) be the brother-in-law of a future Wagner owner.

Tony, your mom (??) on the other hand, had one (or two) too many that night in 1972. They only recently were able to reopen the room where she passed out on the floor. How do I know? I read the review of the next guest in that room,

"There was no elevator and no one even offered to help us to our room on the 2nd floor with our bags. It was like they closed the doors in 1972 and reopened yesterday. Acoustic ceiling tiles, mold and basic disrepair. The lack of fire sprinklers in the rooms was alarming. The linens were clean and the bartender was nice."

With clean linens and a nice bartender, it seems more likely that the barkeep is actually your father. The name of the bartender in 1972 was in fact, Dick Davis. Touche.

I fully admit that my marriage to the Powell clan was not consummated, but your claim, Tony, has more holes in it than all the cheese in Switzerland.
Stop your wailing at the wall of Powell. Neither of us has a leg to stand on.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.