View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:51 AM

Default Additional Lenox Photo, Front & Back

Since I threw this out there, and am a little ignorant with being new to the group, I thought I now would show both the front and back of the card in question. My only intention was to get some feedback but in hindsight I should have done some more research prior to asking the group for an opinion. After having posted the back, I read some research from Ted Z and began to realize that the front/back combination does not appear to exist. This would have given me the answer if I had done some due diligence. Also, my request to Leon to delete this was due to not only my ignorance but as some have mentioned, maybe the way I took the picture, could give the card a brown look, maybe even with the red background. I have no intention to sell this card either way, just trying to understand what I had or didn't have. Thanks everyone for your consideration and I will be more diligent the next time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 486 - JOE TINKER (BAT ON SHOULDER) FRONT.jpg (77.5 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg 486B - JOE TINKER (BAT ON SHOULDER) BACK.jpg (76.1 KB, 260 views)