View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 07:21 PM
David Pierson
Banned

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseeker View Post
Noooo, I do understand why owners of those cards have them graded to begin with. And, IM not so HO on the subject, that is the absurb notion. It's today's marketplace that is completely out of sync. And there is a thing called a market correction. This hobby has been badly manipulated for the last 3 decades, this is just the latest "hook."
I agree 100%...Just wait till the bottom falls out later this year or early next...collectors wont be able to get 10 cents on the dollar!
And BTW safe deposit boxes are about the least safe place to keep your valuables......The contents are not fdic insured and when the bank doors are locked (as in the great depression) Or after hours, The contents are not yours! And those banks can stay closed indefinitely. If those banks and this economy fails (and I believe it will never recover) your shit is gone! aloha, dave. ps Yes this hobby has been destroyed by TPG. Crooked bastards! Don't give a shit about our beloved hobby and and and shit time, for another bowl and a cold brew. aloha, dave.