Thread: Spousal Support
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
I think its nice how many supportive spouses we have. I had the impression from threads it would not be this way on the board. I agree that couples should have things they do seperately and together. One way or another my wife is told about all "big" purchases, thats just how we roll.

Zach - All I can say is you have shown a lot of passion about your collection and your fellow collectors since you've joined the board and I think others here would agree...I would hate to think anyone could dampen that. I always enjoy reading your posts, especially the brutally honest ones...either way, keep your passion!
Honestly after reading the posts yesterday I decided to completely fess up to her, she was not happy but I said it's my money. She may now learn to accept my collecting. We ended on a good note for the evening, now I will begin exposing her to this stuff deeper and I will take Leon's advice and say it's for an investment. But years from now I will tell her I changed my mind and I will keep them.

Last edited by zljones; 05-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.