View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Default I won $4000 at the track today!

Thank you Santa Anita(edited to add Betfair Hollywood was the actual track, not sure why Santa Anita was on my mind) - hit the tri in the 9th race.

I got home with my new found cash in pocket - told the wife I won $100 - watched the Rangers beat the Caps in 7 - hate Ovechkin even more then I hate New York anything.

Signed on computer - went to REA hoping to bid on a few things now that I have extra dough - auction is in extended bidding. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Semi buzzed - drinking Leinie Summer Shandy's = kinda of a week girl beer in name and thought - but tastes damn good with 4K in pocket.

Was drinking Big Mouth Mickeys in the parking lot and at Trackside OTB, but came home to wife girl party - settle down!!!!!! Nothing that would make Penthouse forum, well maybe after beer 6 coming up next.

So off to Ebay to find something in the Vintage Baseball category. Will prob blow a grand on something -need to not get too stoopid.

But having 4 grand in pocket for a working stiff like me, it's like I wanna celebrate, but hands are tied.

Any suggestions?? Any other auctions ending tonight other then REA?

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 05-12-2012 at 08:50 PM.