View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainier2004 View Post
First off would definitely be Leon for all work he's done and tolerating my "we need infinite pm's" rant. After that members Barry, btkpath, and Andy, AndyGo9, have been great to correspond with since Ive become a member. Barry has helped with all my crazy requests for analysis and Andy took care of some things for me when I needed some help. I also appreciate member Jared, scoutsout47, as he is one easy dude to work with with a great outlook on the hobby and dealings. There are a few members I have had correspondance with that helped when looking into new sets...too many to mention but all you guys were more than helpful including tony, e107collector, David, novakjr as well as a few others. Thens there Zach, zljones, and I just enjoy reading his off the wall posts that I always seem to come back to. Never corresponded with Dan McKee but I'd join his slab-busting army any day. Great guys who have me more than once. Enjoy your hobby!
LOL thanks Steven. I can be a little nutty at times, and sometimes I ramble like crazy when I type and get too enthused lol . I also enjoy your posts as well, I find myself nodding my head in agreement at a lot of the things you say. Cheers!