View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:43 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Hi Rawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrigansghost View Post
Totals for the day:

Lesson learned......This is the only major show close to the northern part of New England, bring stuff that might appeal to the natives. 3 dealers said they had stuff I might be interested in, but didn't bring it with them.

I realize the expense of bring the inventory and dealers want to bring high profit items, however, there are a quite a few nitche collectors up here in the cold.

I would very much like to know from the dealers here if they tweak their inventory that they bring to shows by location.

Thanks guys, Rawn

Tis' a shame....I cannot understand dealers, who do not bring stuff to a show that they told you they would.

When I set up at the shows in the Philly area, I bring all the stuff I have that is Philadelphia A's & Phillies related.

When I set up at the Cooperstown Show on HOF weekend, I bring an eclectic collection of stuff (cards & memorabilia)
because a wide variety of collectors from different parts of the country visit. And, of course, depending on what team
the HOF inductee(s) played for.

Setting up at the National, I bring as large a collection of cards as I can stuff into my carrying case.

TED Z