View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
diversions are their only tactic. they cant get traction on a (yawn) issue that they have beat into the ground so they bring up someone else.

They didn't get heritage to do the right thing, I did, my friends did, at personal cost to boot.

They defended heritage and the authentication companies, when even heritage couldn't defend it anymore and gave in to what the collecting public really wants, truth in advertising.

Meanwhile, all collectors in the hobby will benefit by heritage changing their ways and stop claiming authentication when there was none.

haulsofshame features a purported copy of a ty cobb cut encapsulated by you know who and we are suppose to believe a 10 dollar hank aaron that is backed by a refund guarantee or a 20 dollar morales mickey mantle is suppose to get us excited.

when 1300 dollar unguaranteed ty cobbs are out there with the certification that is suppose to be the most credible and bring in the most money on the online auction sites, the traditional auctions, and the card shows.

keep showing the small stuff and let's let the big stuff with the most credible certs (in the eyes of collecting public) slide by when the xerox copies are purportedly making the rounds.

I ask the same question they ask. Just how are they authenticating these items over there at encapsulation central? I know they are suppose to be using exemplars, but when the exemplar matches the specimen in question EXACTLY, that is a problem, isn't it?

Their answer or rebuttal to all of this? - Mueller of course.

I personally like this hank aaron much better
I really am starting to find itt laughable how anagonistic you are...Nobody is sticking up for third party??? Talk about being a sensitive little girl.

HERE's THE IRONIC PART OF THIS PSA WILLIE MAYS/Hank Aaron debacle CARD TRAVIS>>>><>

I AM THE ONE who sent this great example of PSA blundering stupid mistake to Steve Kocshal and AUTOGRAPH alert about 4- 5 years ago...LOLOLOLOL

put that in your pipe and smoke it Analogy Boy!!!!!

FUDD calls them likes he sees them, so stop with your petty stupid games already.

can we just stop at Christpher Moral less is a fraudulant criminal disgusting human being and PSA/JSA are incompetent boobs sometimes????

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 03-17-2012 at 12:59 PM.