View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Pete Sycks

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishdenny View Post
I Dug this up and edited it for this years/updates Tourney.

Thought I'd make it a bit more interesting since the others before me were gracious enough to do so.

My hopes are that we all enjoy this years Net54 Madness as others have had in the past... I Know that You guyz/galz are a Grand Bunch and I'm just Blessed to be part of such an Awesome Group... "Truly!"

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...ntryID=1013513

Group: Net54Sports

Password: t206

Right Now I've left it Unlocked so I believe you can just slide your other Bracket if you have one in another area! My 5 year old made my picks and it slid over just fine

Rules:
1. One Bracket per Net54 log on id.

***ESPN.com's groups allow you to create more than one entry, but for this contest, one entry per person, please. (If you don't already have an EPSN.com account, you'll need to create one before you can join the NET54 tournament group. This is a pretty painless procedure and takes little time at all.)

There is no money involved in this pool, though the top three finishers will receive prizes.

First place: The winner gets custody of the Hal Chase "traveling trophy," pictured! Alan will send it on to the New Winner. Winner agrees to take good care of the card for a year, promises to not try to sell it on eBay or the B/S/T and vows to mail it to next year's winner.

First-place winnner also gets the Tshirt from Leon(THANKS LEON FOR THE GRACIOUS DONATION!).

Second place: Choice of The Awesome PreWar Card Tray(Pictured) or "BASEBALL" a Film by Ken Burns (DVD Includes 10th inning)

Third place: Whatever is Left Over

(Only the Chase card needs to be passed on in 2013.)

You can create your entry at any time and make your picks shortly after the pairings/brackets are announced. Changes can be made to your picks until the tournament starts.

If you have any trouble registering/entering or have any questions, feel free to e-mail or PM me.

May the Good luck of the Irish be wit ya All!

Looks like SGC is lowering their standards, they just tape the cases now. Is that card in their registry?