View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Banned

I will have a car for sale soon. It's a 1967 mustang, and it has paperwork that it once belonged to Steve McQueen, and its in super rare pristine condition. So save up your money and pass up any other near perfect but not pristine 1967 mustangs that that lock solid paperwork that it belonged to McQueen in the meantime, because although those are nice and would fit the bill for something you are looking for this one is in super shape and this is a preview of the one you want.

Other auctions of McQueen 1967 Mustangs go by, the buyers not buying those but waiting and salivating for mine because they like mine better and I said it had the paperwork.

Then I pull the listing and people find out I only suspected that McQueen had owned it and I expected the paperwork to materialize, but alas, it didn't, so all you guys who saved up for your dream car and passed up others at other auctions to buy mine because I previewed it with the McQueen paperwork, well sorry.

but if I would have said "it might get McQueen paperwork, it might not", then they can make a reasonable decision to buy elsewhere or wait for mine with only the chance that the paperwork will come through.

Any reasonable person who sees psa full loa, and jsa auction loa assumes that the cobb ball has these certs, preview or not. And if it says psa full loa and jsa auction loa, then that is de facto certs is it not?

What if they had 30 or 40 thousand dollars and passed up other cobb balls with lock solid certs at other auctions because they really wanted this one, and then "Yank" no psa full loa or jsa auction loa, never had them to begin with? Can't go back in time unless it was the Back to the future DeLorean.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-13-2012 at 01:25 AM.